How do you guys study BIO

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bluesolic

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am looking at the BIO section on DAT destroyer, and I am seeing different subject. I got both A on gen bio, and I don't see it's from gen biology.. I see some questions from Anatomy. well I see some questions from Gen biology of course, but it seems like if I study for genbio only and take the exam then I get about 5 on bio..

Isn't it because I just didn't really touch on biology yet ? Is it going to be better if I start to study biology and then go back to that problems then it's going to be ok ?

well, I asked something like this questions about chemistry section too, abouut why I am getting so many questions wrong even though I have really confidence about chems. I was even a top student in my ochem class and I am getting 9, 10 wrong every time I take practice test.. so pissed me off..

I think there is something wrong with my study material or way of study, I DON'T KNOW...

I went over chad, destroyer once, review all the note,

I am getting lose my confidence actually

Members don't see this ad.

Problem is general year 1 biology at schools don't really cover the same breadth of material as that tested in the DAT. And generally it goes into more depth than the DAT. So, what you need to do is get more material to study from.

I think one year of gen bio won't help you much on the DAT. Personally, you should wait at least another year to take the DAT. You of course can study by yourself, but I don't really think it will work out.

I read the kaplan bio section a few times, and read pretty much all of Schaum's bio. Worked for me lol

Members don't see this ad :)
I am looking at the BIO section on DAT destroyer, and I am seeing different subject. I got both A on gen bio, and I don't see it's from gen biology.. I see some questions from Anatomy. well I see some questions from Gen biology of course, but it seems like if I study for genbio only and take the exam then I get about 5 on bio..

Isn't it because I just didn't really touch on biology yet ? Is it going to be better if I start to study biology and then go back to that problems then it's going to be ok ?

well, I asked something like this questions about chemistry section too, abouut why I am getting so many questions wrong even though I have really confidence about chems. I was even a top student in my ochem class and I am getting 9, 10 wrong every time I take practice test.. so pissed me off..

I think there is something wrong with my study material or way of study, I DON'T KNOW...

I went over chad, destroyer once, review all the note,

I am getting lose my confidence actually

Try khan academy and examkrackers

I'm a IB diploma testee (if you dont hump what it is. retributory say that i bang numerous ap classes). and i acquire a **** burden of civilise affect so i get inconvenience managing indication.. i know a month remaining to **** the attempt.. how should i reflection? i tally the barrons and princeton retrospect.. i took the essay erstwhile in may but i effed up with a 660.. but im turn to contemplate

Computer Store Online Computer Store