How do you kick someone off SDN??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UT-Lilly

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please for the love of God, someone get rid of FF.

Members don't see this ad.

UT-Lilly said:

did he just arrive tonight?

Psycho Doctor said:
did he just arrive tonight?

i've never seen him around here before. i'm totally speechless. who the hell does he think he is? i refuse to acknowledge his posts.

Members don't see this ad :)
UT-Lilly said:
i've never seen him around here before. i'm totally speechless. who the hell does he think he is? i refuse to acknowledge his posts.

he's a troll who has no interviews and no finals to study for...

and on that note, i do, so enjoy yourself while i struggle over my molecular biology :thumbdown:

No kidding! The jerk has only posted 12 times and only been on about a month. Agreed... FreakyFreak definitely needs to go.

Mods!!! come to our rescue!

Psycho Doctor said:
he's a troll who has no interviews and no finals to study for...

and on that note, i do, so enjoy yourself while i struggle over my molecular biology :thumbdown:

best of luck! i'm off as well.

UT-Lilly said:

I second that notion.

I know this sounds stupid, and it is, but posting this is actually a TOS violation by going out of your way to isolate this person(blah blah blah blah),etc.

I wouldn't worry. The account will be banned soon.

The mods are pretty good about that kind of thing....just give them some time.

On another forum I visit, there are regular Survivor Tourmanents where the forum nominates unpopular users, conducts a poll and the user with the most votes is banned. Sound like fun?

MWillie said:
On another forum I visit, there are regular Survivor Tourmanents where the forum nominates unpopular users, conducts a poll and the user with the most votes is banned. Sound like fun?

Too easily abused on these servers.

For that to work, power would need to be divided based on seniority and contribution(posts).

Trust me, you don't want that. :D

None of that 1 person = 1 vote garbage.

SDN never struck me as very democratic.