Aug 14, 2009
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
hey guys,

I was just wondering, I'm an undergrad right now and am taking 12 credit hours per semester. For those of you who have already completed your 1st or 2nd year in pharmacy school, how do you manage your time with taking 17-18 credits per semester?

A full time as undergrad is a lot but nothing compared to 17-18 hrs per semester and on top of that exams every few weeks with materials thrown at you like 60mph.

Do you guys have time to eat, sleep, breath.....lol

I''ll be cool if some people shared their experiences....just looking into my future as a pharmacy student:rolleyes:

PharmOl

I do Math.
Oct 5, 2009
Eastern North Carolina
Status
Pharmacy Student
I'm not a pharamcy student yet, but isn't 12 credits the bare minimum to be considered full time? Mya dvice to you, go ahead and sign up for at least 15-16 hours for the next semester. It's not that bad. It won't reflect the difficulty level of pharmacy school I'm sure, but at least will give you a peak of what kind of time management skills you'll need to get throught it.

eekOMG

7+ Year Member
Oct 8, 2009
Virginia
Status
Pharmacist
Take at least one more class. I always took 16/17 credits every semester and juggled it with a job and clubs. If I were you I would take more credits to see how you like the stress. Also with 12 credits they expect your grades to be very good!