How do you prepare for interviews????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

klutzy1987

StudyingSucks Letsgo Mets
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering how you guys prepared for your interview, what did you do and was it successful??

Members don't see this ad.

I read a few sdn interview feedbacks, the school website, catch up on current events, and brush up of basic questions like "why you wanna be a dentist?"

I dont wanna overprepare because i want to be thinkin during my interview and not sound scripted.

I also make sure i have everything: hotel, suit, airplane tickets, rides to the school . Gotta make sure i get there first!

I tried to prepare by the interview feedfack on web site, but during the interview, it's more like a conversation, and nothing related to "ethic problem" or "health care" problem. Donot worry!! Good luck on ur interviews!

Yes, you can read some sdn feedback. It seems like they all have the same questions, strengths/weaknesses, why dentistry, community service.... Just be yourself. They just want to know that you can carry on a conversation. Don't try to hold back information, be candid. Thats what they look for. Someone who is open and honest.