You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
How do you spend your weekends?
Started by oopsaloo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
R
RTC19
I work about 20 hours a week and therefore often work weekends.
When my work schedule allows for it, I like to do a bit of schoolwork on Saturday morning, go to church on Sunday morning, and spend the rest of the time with family and friends.
When my work schedule allows for it, I like to do a bit of schoolwork on Saturday morning, go to church on Sunday morning, and spend the rest of the time with family and friends.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wait to answer a thread of this topic every weekendWhat do you guys do Friday nights, Saturdays, and Sundays? Just curious how other pre-meds spend their weekends.
Well my weekends look like weekdays rn b/c of my MCAT. So I basically study on weekends currently.
When it's over, it'll go back to the usual:
I've scheduled my classes so that I never had a class on Fridays, so I usually do research, work out, hang out with friends
Saturday: Work out, watch TV, meet up with a friend, volunteer in the ER for 3 hrs at night.
Sunday: Plan out the next week, catch up on HW and study
Living on campus was significantly more fun though. Since all my friends were right there, we could hang out 2-3 times a week even if it was just studying in the library and etc. Now it's a little more formal
When it's over, it'll go back to the usual:
I've scheduled my classes so that I never had a class on Fridays, so I usually do research, work out, hang out with friends
Saturday: Work out, watch TV, meet up with a friend, volunteer in the ER for 3 hrs at night.
Sunday: Plan out the next week, catch up on HW and study
Living on campus was significantly more fun though. Since all my friends were right there, we could hang out 2-3 times a week even if it was just studying in the library and etc. Now it's a little more formal
Get wasted, chase girls, get jacked at the gym. Normal fun stuff. Sometimes catch up on errands I didn't finish during the week
Nothing final, but I'm trying to find a place to volunteer as an EMT.. So that will take up my weekends! :O
If it gets finalized and all..
My schedule makes it extremely easy for me to study/do homework during the weekdays. No class until 1..
2 night classes, but otherwise I can be home by 4. So weekends is all me..
If it gets finalized and all..
My schedule makes it extremely easy for me to study/do homework during the weekdays. No class until 1..
2 night classes, but otherwise I can be home by 4. So weekends is all me..
Friday: Turn up
Saturday: Work
Sunday: Work
When I studied for MCAT
Everyday all day forever: MCAT
Saturday: Work
Sunday: Work
When I studied for MCAT
Everyday all day forever: MCAT
In my undies watching Netflix.
What people think I do: work, volunteer, study (overachiever 4 life!!11).
What I really do: work in the day, concerts followed by Netflix at night.
What I really do: work in the day, concerts followed by Netflix at night.
absolutely nothing
Drunk or in the hospital.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When I wasn't working, like this:
Watch Anime or play video games. I'm boring but i'm cool with it.
I'm proud of the fact that me and my 25-30 year old friends can sustain an hour long conversation in public about pokemon. Own that ****.Watch Anime or play video games. I'm boring but i'm cool with it.
I'm proud of the fact that me and my 25-30 year old friends can sustain an hour long conversation in public about pokemon. Own that ****.
Hell yeah bro, I talk about anime all the time with my friends. If anyone has an issue, they can take it up personally. 😏What do you guys do Friday nights, Saturdays, and Sundays? Just curious how other pre-meds spend their weekends.
I catch up with whatever news i missed over the week, play video games, and sleep.
Watch Anime or play video games. I'm boring but i'm cool with it.
Shonen fan?
I'm proud of the fact that me and my 25-30 year old friends can sustain an hour long conversation in public about pokemon. Own that ****.
Gen 1-4 or bust.
Yup, I watch just about everything(Hentai breaks the borders but series like Monster Musume I must allow it)Shonen fan?
Yup, I watch just about everything(Hentai breaks the borders but series like Monster Musume I must allow it)
Sweet. I'm mainly a Shonen fan though i do watch some random Slice of Life and Seinen anime. Occasionally, i may read some manhwa, but that's about it lol.
Truth. The only reason I bought a DS was to play Soul Silver and KH 358/2 DaysGen 1-4 or bust.![]()
Sometimes I spend my Saturday nights pretending that I'm a famous person from history and that I have to write a recommendation letter to the real me based on that person's point of view. It passes the time.
Truth. The only reason I bought a DS was to play Soul Silver and KH 358/2 Days
Those games are awesome! I don't play much Pokemon anymore since i feel Mega Evolutions ruined it due to major inconsistency (i.e. Mega Mewtwo X/Y and Mega Rayquaza??
Play WoW in my mom's basement, shop for stylish fedoras online, have atheist debates on reddit - nothing you casuals would understand.
Used to play WoW and LoL, but now playing mainly D&D. Good times.
damn it's like looking in a mirror. Atheist debates are the best. Both sides of the argument get really annoyed.Play WoW in my mom's basement, shop for stylish fedoras online, have atheist debates on reddit - nothing you casuals would understand.

damn it's like looking in a mirror. Atheist debates are the best. Both sides of the argument get really annoyed.![]()
*tips neckbeard*
He actually is like 13 though iirc*tips neckbeard*
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Different tonight because all my friends left for school but during school year:
Friday: turn up
Saturday: get jacked if not too hungover, turn up
Sunday: get jacked if not too hungover, eat, study, annoy roomates with ridiculous situation questions
Friday: turn up
Saturday: get jacked if not too hungover, turn up
Sunday: get jacked if not too hungover, eat, study, annoy roomates with ridiculous situation questions
Don't work nights every weekend because that **** blows
Similar threads
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 746