How does AACPM calculate your GPA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
M

mitrieD

I hope this isn't asked all of the time. I just want to know where I stand with it actually calculated by their standards. Do I have to send my transcripts in first then they tell me? Is it done online?

Also, does it take weeks for AACPM to process your application before it is sent?

Members don't see this ad.

I hope this isn't asked all of the time. I just want to know where I stand with it actually calculated by their standards. Do I have to send my transcripts in first then they tell me? Is it done online?

Also, does it take weeks for AACPM to process your application before it is sent?
It is. Not your fault. The websites makes it kind of difficult to find the FAQ page.

Here is where you will find all the application information: http://help.unicas.com:8888/aacpmasHelpPages/instructions/

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow so your application takes 5 weeks to process before they're sent?
Depends largely on when during the cycle you're doing all this. Very early and very late in the cycle would probably take fewer than 5 weeks. In the middle of the cycle it may take longer than 5 weeks. What takes the longest is verification of your transcripts, everything else is relatively quick and painless.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile

These are the gpa calculation breakdowns that AACPM sends to each school you apply to

5YjVgUa.jpg