How does AADSAS calculate GPA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Futuredds2010

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how AADSAS calculates your GPA after you put in your coursework? And how long does it take to verify the GPA?

Members don't see this ad.

They calculate the same way I put earlier, except they count every grade on your transcript, whether its non-credited or re-taken, thats why your gpa on your transcript can be different from AADSAS gpa. It takes generally 3-7 business days to verify, mine took 3 days once my transcript was verified and received.

Ok well my transcript was received by AADSAS since 6/20. But do I have to submit my application by paying before I can see what they come up with for my GPA calculations?

Members don't see this ad :)
I believe you do. It should be done by now, so yes I would say you have to submit and pay before they verify and calculate your gpa.

Yes - by all means PAY! I e-submitted on JUNE 2ND and didn't pay until later in the month, and they have STILL NOT SENT MY PACKETS TO MY SCHOOLS! Pay as soon as you can!!!

Yea you should e submit your application ASAP. I submitted mine around the 15th and it was sent out on the 29th.