How does ERAS say you've matched?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yogi_bear

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anybody knows how ERAS will say we're 'matched' come this Monday. From what I've heard it's possible to match for an advanced position and not your prelim spot. Will it have seperate listings for my prelim and advanced positions or will it just say matched or unmatched? I'm in a couples match and if I matched to my advanced position and not my prelim, I wouldn't know which city to scramble for - unless they told me where my advanced position was. Thanks for any info

yogi

Members don't see this ad.

yogi_bear said:
I was wondering if anybody knows how ERAS will say we're 'matched' come this Monday. From what I've heard it's possible to match for an advanced position and not your prelim spot. Will it have seperate listings for my prelim and advanced positions or will it just say matched or unmatched? I'm in a couples match and if I matched to my advanced position and not my prelim, I wouldn't know which city to scramble for - unless they told me where my advanced position was. Thanks for any info

yogi

see http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=181063