How does it work?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

teeth222

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I am still a little bit unsure of how things are going to work..

I applied to 15 schools and received interviews at 5 schools so far.. 3 have been pre-December 2, and two are after December 2 (one December 6 and one January 9)

What is going to happen with the 10 schools I haven't heard from? On AADSAS they all still say Receieved/Reviewing etc... will I hear from any of them on December 2 with a rejection without interviewing? Will they kind of just be in limbo? Do I still have a shot at interviewing after first deposits are due?

Good luck everyone! Only a little over a week until the first big day!

Members don't see this ad.

So I am still a little bit unsure of how things are going to work..

I applied to 15 schools and received interviews at 5 schools so far.. 3 have been pre-December 2, and two are after December 2 (one December 6 and one January 9)

What is going to happen with the 10 schools I haven't heard from? On AADSAS they all still say Receieved/Reviewing etc... will I hear from any of them on December 2 with a rejection without interviewing? Will they kind of just be in limbo? Do I still have a shot at interviewing after first deposits are due?

Good luck everyone! Only a little over a week until the first big day!

Some schools might reject you and others might still consider you for interviews after December 2.... (that's what I am hoping if i don't get any acceptance Dec 2)!!! I haven't hear anything from 11 schools, so you are not the only one waiting for more interviews :)
Good luck