Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

How does my schedule look this year?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by On_The_Way_Up, Jul 31, 2015.

1. On_The_Way_Up

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Hey everyone. This is what I have right now this upcoming semester. Would appreciate your thoughts or any critiques you have.

Chemistry II w/ lab 4 credits
    Immunology w/lab 4 credits
    Sports Ethics 3 credits
    Sports and Exercise Science Capstone 3 credits
    Health Care Needs for the Elderly an online health science class for 3 credits
    Total 17 credits

I have the sports classes because when I first started college I wanted to do something in football or be a strength and conditioning coach. It was just last spring I decided to become pre med. I will be graduating this semester from the sports and exercise science program and will also get a bachelors in health sciences after I finish all my pre reqs for med school.

So how does my schedule look? Should I add or take out any classes? I know it is good to take at least 2 sciences together. Would Chemistry II and Immunology be good together? Is this schedule rigorous enough or should I tack on more?

Keep in mind I work 25-30 hours a week. I also have a leadership position in an honor society that will require a good amount of time.

2. Pusheen

Pusheen silently judging
    2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Looks fine to me. I do have very intense schedules though:rolleyes:

3. JustintheDoctor

JustintheDoctor High functioning FeelsOpath
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Looks like only 2 challenging classes! Should be fine

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Lawper

Lawper not actually a cube
    Rocket Scientist Gold Donor 2+ Year Member

Didn't know you watch Seinen. ;)

OP, your schedule is manageable, especially given the online course you're taking. It's mildly rigorous, but you should have sufficient time to pursue your ECs/research/etc.

5. JustintheDoctor

JustintheDoctor High functioning FeelsOpath
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I watch it all :whistle:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...