Feb 19, 2010
Status
Pre-Dental
Do they update AADSAS? or send e-mail? at what time?
They seemed to be on time for app recieved/interview invite as far as AADSAS updating goes.
Any idea?

dentalWorks

Nights Watchmen
7+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2009
Sterling Hts, Mi
Status
Dentist
Do they update AADSAS? or send e-mail? at what time?
They seemed to be on time for app recieved/interview invite as far as AADSAS updating goes.
Any idea?
actually, in my nova interview, they told me they send out actual letters to your home. You will get the letter on Dec 1st, and in some cases in the past, people have even received it on Nov 30th lol.... They never mentioned anything about a phone call or email

Jun 22, 2010
Status
Pre-Dental
I think they would definitely update AADSAS since they've done it very well so far... I'm dying to hear from them!!!

Nov 29, 2010
Status
Dental Student
Hi,

I am in my last year at Nova Dental. I dont know if this helps but when I got accepted a few years ago I got a letter but also a phone call. I think the only way you get a phone call is if you call them first to check on your status.

also, for all of your lucky pre-dents that got into nova and are going to be going this fall I have an apartment that I will be renting out right across the street (fully renovated). Please let me know if you are interested by sending me a private message

thanks!