How does one handle waitlists??

Started by Maple
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Maple

Full Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wondering...

I noticed that some people recommend calling up the school. Sounds good to me..but, who do you talk to and how??? 🙁 I mean..do you ask for someone..ie the dean? or just begin your speech?

Also...about updating your application..whether or not you are waitlisted..what if you ar eno longer in school and are working full-time instead..how would you keep updating your file periodically? I mean..there are only so many ways of saying the same thing..right? 😕

I'd really appreciate any help on these issues! Thanks a lot guys! 😀