1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

how does the new QR section compared to SAT math?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by yahoogoogle, May 15, 2007.

1. yahoogoogle

yahoogoogle Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    i always have a feeling that old QR is easier than SAT, which includes lots of word problems. now i am just wondering how they differ in terms of difficulty and types of questions

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Mila

10+ Year Member

Dental Student
    To be honest, I really don't remember the SAT math all that well anymore - but I think the QR is very very similar just with significantly less time. Most of the individual questions on the QR are not very difficult - it's all about doing all of them in the time allowed.

4. phungy

phungy Account Terminated
    10+ Year Member

Would the QR sections from a GRE prep book help in addition to Destroyer/Topscore/Achiever? or would it be best to just get an SAT prep book and use that for RC and QR?