how does this work: LOR after e-submitting?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

flycd05

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys,

i'm really confused how to do this: my advisor wants to upload her committee letter electronically, however i've already submitted my app online.

I was told that she follows that aadsas sent her and then she uploads it electronically..but then what do i do after that? does aadsas automatically mail the letters to schools at the next mailing even if my app has been mailed out already?

thankssss

Members don't see this ad.

hey guys,

i'm really confused how to do this: my advisor wants to upload her committee letter electronically, however i've already submitted my app online.

I was told that she follows that aadsas sent her and then she uploads it electronically..but then what do i do after that? does aadsas automatically mail the letters to schools at the next mailing even if my app has been mailed out already?

thankssss

Once you mail yur designated LORs to AADSAS, it will then forward them to schools.

You can also just send those letters straight to schools and bypass AADSAS, if you'd like. A lot of schools are OK with that.