How DOes this work?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted966164

So, I submitted my AACOMAS application, sent my secondary application for a specific school, sent my MCAT score from AMCAS to AACOMAS (not sure if it's received or not - how do I check it?).

My secondary app status says that AACOMAS was received. However, the secondary says that it's awaiting LORs. All my letters were uploaded to AACOMAS. Is there anything I have to do about them to send them to the school? I did attach them to the school's AACOMAS app before submitting.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Wally1980,

To check the status of your MCAT on AACOMAS, go to "Check Status" -> "Overall Status" -> Standardized Tests".

As for your LORs, some schools check every letter manually, so it takes time for them to verify and update their systems accordingly.

Reactions: 1 user
Funny... My Overall Status has only 'Transcripts' and 'Evaluations'. I did self-report and that is part of the school apps... weird.

Members don't see this ad :)
Funny... My Overall Status has only 'Transcripts' and 'Evaluations'. I did self-report and that is part of the school apps... weird.
Can you explain by self-report? Did you get confirmation that you sent your MCAT through AAMC? I noticed you wrote AMCAS in your original post. You check/send MCAT scores via AAMC.

I added a LOR late to AACOMAS (after primary submission). All schools received them and marked complete except 1. I emailed that school and they marked it complete too.