How does this work?

Started by ktdkto2b
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ktdkto2b

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was given an offer to interview at LECOM? I am still waiting to hear from another five schools, but I know they haven't received all of my letters yet! If Erie were to offer me a spot, how long do I have to decide? I don't want to turn down their offer, but I would like to see if I am offered an interview at the other schools too.

Also...does anyone know if Midwestern in chicago is still giving out interview spots? I just read in their catalog they have usually granted all interviews by Dec. 1!!!!!!!!