luckystrike

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 9, 2005
New York, NY (Philadelphia for school)
Status
Hi,
I just received some inside information that UMDNJ has finished reviewing my application and will be calling me over the phone this Wednesday to inform me of their decision. The impression I've been getting is that this school informs applicants of acceptances via phone and of waitlisting/rejections via mail. I would appreciate it if those of you who have been through this process with UMDNJ already could confirm or deny this?

I know I only have 2 more days to wait but I'm pretty anxious. I thought about calling the school to inquire whether I'd been accepted but was warned by several people familiar with UMDNJ not to do this.

PublicEnemy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 7, 2004
Visit site
Status
yes, they will call you to let you know you've been accepted. you receive official word via regular mail no matter what, but they actually call the people that have been accepted to congratulate them. just wait it out, im sure its good news. good luck.

Riverama

10+ Year Member
Feb 11, 2005
Bethesda
Status
i interviewed last thursday and received a call of acceptance yesterday (monday). Relax and give them time to call you.

luckystrike said:
Hi,
I just received some inside information that UMDNJ has finished reviewing my application and will be calling me over the phone this Wednesday to inform me of their decision. The impression I've been getting is that this school informs applicants of acceptances via phone and of waitlisting/rejections via mail. I would appreciate it if those of you who have been through this process with UMDNJ already could confirm or deny this?

I know I only have 2 more days to wait but I'm pretty anxious. I thought about calling the school to inquire whether I'd been accepted but was warned by several people familiar with UMDNJ not to do this.

subtle1epiphany

Junior Faculty
15+ Year Member
Oct 18, 2003
UIowa <- UNM <- MSU <- SoCal
www.msu.edu
Status
Attending Physician
Riverama said:
i interviewed last thursday and received a call of acceptance yesterday (monday). Relax and give them time to call you.
Last thursday? Would that be the 17th of February?
I interviewed that day, @ 2.30pm (actually about 2.15).
I was the guy with the powder blue shirt and red tie (charcoal suit, but all the suits are pretty much the same).