How early can u apply

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
A

acrobat

I just realized 2007 app is up! I sent in transcript request yesterday so I can sumbit it real soon anyway. How long has it been up? Could i have submitted it months ago ayrdy???

Members don't see this ad.

acrobat said:
I just realized 2007 app is up! I sent in transcript request yesterday so I can sumbit it real soon anyway. How long has it been up? Could i have submitted it months ago ayrdy???

It opened May 2nd. You can't subit it to schools until June 1st or 15th (I can't remember which one) SO don't worry.

A little off topic but, since this is the re-applicant forum, having already applied once. Do I have to resubmit transcripts?

Members don't see this ad :)
ClosetNerd said:
A little off topic but, since this is the re-applicant forum, having already applied once. Do I have to resubmit transcripts?
Yes, you do have to resubmit the transcripts. All of the information from your previous application will be rolled into the new one. You basically have to just confirm the information, page by page, instead of retyping it all.

Alex1803, Thanks for the info

I just printed a transcript request. If they get ranscripts before june 1st i wonder if they'll use em.

acrobat said:
I just printed a transcript request. If they get ranscripts before june 1st i wonder if they'll use em.
Yeah, they'll use them. They begin accepting them the day the AMCAS is up. Definitely get them as early as possible. That and letter's of recommendation (for the secondaries) are some possible application hold-ups.

So, should I start sending in my stuff, even though my MCAT won't be back for another several weeks?

acrobat said:

What do those little numbers mean in the title? E.g., your 55 or my 56???
Thanks

rgerwin said:
So, should I start sending in my stuff, even though my MCAT won't be back for another several weeks?
You can and should send your transcripts now to AMCAS. Until you get a secondary from your schools I wouldn't send the LORs.