how early is early?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

manifesto

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
AADSAS opens June 2, 2014.

My spring quarter grades are due June 17, 2014. In terms of my school sending out the transcript and arriving at AADSAS, I don't know what date that will be, but I anticipate a week so June 24, 2014.

If I want to apply as early as possible while including my spring quarter grades, is it possible to submit as many things I already have to AADSAS (PS, LOR, DAT info, etc.) on June 17, 2014 or whenever I am informed of my final grade for my spring classes without actually having the official transcript ready?

Let me know what I should do please. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Yes! Send in everything you have so you have it out of your way. There will be a section to manually enter each class and each grade you've ever taken in college. So you should fill that out for all classes except your spring quarter grades. You could even fill out your spring quarter grades if you knew what you received, before getting the official grades. Then as soon as your grades are in, mail the official transcript to AADSAS. And realistically I'd give it two weeks for them to receive and calculate your GPA.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just start ahead and send transcript whenever you can

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

So what exactly is considered early? First day, first two weeks, etc?