How early is early?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

springfugue

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
With OptomCAS opening a few weeks ago and a lot of schools working on a rolling admissions basis, I was wondering how early most people submit their applications to be considered "early" for interviews, etc. I definitely want to try to be a part of the early crowd, but also don't want to rush myself in filling out the application. Thanks in advance for all your helpful answers!
 
I submitted on the 11th this month just to be safe. I had everything pretty much ready and there was no point to push it later and I really want to interview in august and be done before senior year starts.. I believe its considered early up until September tho.. but the sooner the better
 
Last edited:
I submitted on the 11th this month just to be safe. I had everything pretty much ready and there was no point to push it later and I really want to interview in august and be done before senior year starts.. I believe its considered early up until September tho.. but the sooner the better
No one interviews before September. No rush to submit an app until October. I would consider March late.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ive heard people interviewing in August. Do you know if they send interview offers through mail or e mail?