How easily can this happen??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MacBook

back in again...
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Not sure how many of you had the chance to read this thread. There is a big lack of understanding on my part in this field but after reading this thread, it brought up up some questions which were posted near the end of this thread.
Thanks folks.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=552986

Members don't see this ad.

There needs be more specific information regarding the case directly from documented reports before any judgement should be passed.

It is impossible to tell even remotely what happened given the original vague post.

Also, great to see banned individuals are still able to run their mouths with no knowledge of a subject.

I've heard this story before. What I make of it:

BULL****

There isn't enough information to really understand what happened.
In general though if a patient dies because of a direct medical error the state is going to be notified and at minimum the incident is going to be peer reviewed and appropriate action will be taken by the hospital both to address the incident and to prevent similar incidents in the future.
It is not helpful for someone who only knows a small part of the story to contact the media and trigger more confusion and distress to everyone involved.