Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

How easy is it to DELAY interviews?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Scooby Doo, Dec 5, 2001.

1. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo IEatShavedPussyCats

So basically I have three more interviews coming up...I have already scheduled two of them within the past month and they are coming up.
    I do NOT want to fly right now. I am sick of it. These schools are ok schools that I would like to see but I would rather play a waiting game with a couple others first. How hard do you think it will be to ask them to delay it to maybe February or something?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. SMW

SMW Grand Member

Pretty easy, I would think. Just tell them you need to reschedule, and they'll put you to the end of the queue. Of course, it might be March or April, rather than February.

4. Rumit

Rumit Senior Member

Resident [Any Field]
    It really depends on the school. Many are very flexible, but some just won't give in.

Good luck,

Adam

5. I originally scheduled my UIC interview on Oct 22nd. But I didnt feel like going at that time and I wanted to wait to hear from other schools. The woman on the phone was cool with it... but then made a comment at the end like, "you know you are hurting your chances." Well..... I just rescheduled for Dec 12th. So.... basically..... they didnt care....but some schools may not like it???