How easy is it to DELAY interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Scooby Doo

IEatShavedPussyCats
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
So basically I have three more interviews coming up...I have already scheduled two of them within the past month and they are coming up.
I do NOT want to fly right now. I am sick of it. These schools are ok schools that I would like to see but I would rather play a waiting game with a couple others first. How hard do you think it will be to ask them to delay it to maybe February or something?

Members don't see this ad.

Pretty easy, I would think. Just tell them you need to reschedule, and they'll put you to the end of the queue. Of course, it might be March or April, rather than February.

It really depends on the school. Many are very flexible, but some just won't give in.

Good luck,

Adam

I originally scheduled my UIC interview on Oct 22nd. But I didnt feel like going at that time and I wanted to wait to hear from other schools. The woman on the phone was cool with it... but then made a comment at the end like, "you know you are hurting your chances." Well..... I just rescheduled for Dec 12th. So.... basically..... they didnt care....but some schools may not like it???