how far along are you with application process?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

wannagetinsobad

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wondering where everyone's at with application process.

Right now I started my application, finished almost all of the basic stuff. I'm kind of stuck at ps right now.. it should be easy writing about myself... so i thought but i guess not

I'm taking my pcat this july.. studying is so hard! I'm using dr collins and kaplan. I will be buying the practice tests online as well..


I'm planning on submitting my application by the end of july/early aug so i can get the secondary in by end of aug..

am I doing this right?! what are you guys doing??
 
im about the same as you.

i haven't completed the pharmcas application yet, but I'm currently working on my personal statement. it's a lot more difficult than i had thought it would be :[.

i took my pcat in the beginning of this year, so i'm set on that.

i've asked for 2 of my LOR's, and need to email my prof for one more.

good luck to you and i wish you the best!