How far down rank list?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

throwaway2020

Reaction score
As someone paranoid about the upcoming match, how far have ppl fallen down their rank lists for anesthesia? Anybody fall below their 10th choice?

Members don't see this ad.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
As someone paranoid about the upcoming match, how far have ppl fallen down their rank lists for anesthesia? Anybody fall below their 10th choice?
4/12. More than happy with it. Certain I'd have been fine with my top 8.

Everyone will tell you you'll end up in your top three... Even PDs during your interview days. I ended up 4/13 but couldn't be happier. It turned into a blessing in disguise to be honest.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Everyone will tell you you'll end up in your top three... Even PDs during your interview days. I ended up 4/13 but couldn't be happier. It turned into a blessing in disguise to be honest.
Well i mean 75% get the top three, so 25% don't. and you never know what the alternative would have been had you matched at your 1-3. glad that you are happy with where you ended up though

2/9 for me.

Frankly, who knows what happens behind the scenes if you don’t match at your number 1. **** them, their loss, move on with your life, maybe you’ll be happier and go farther at your number 2, 3, 4 etc.

6/10 despite getting positive responses ensuring I was "highly ranked" by my top 2 choices

5/12 but ended up loving where I matched. This stuff will work out how it's supposed to. Don't sweat it.