How far down your rank list do you think you'll go?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FixItUp Chappie

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The title probably explains it, but considering it is match day eve, how far down your rank list do you think you'll go?

I know that where you go on your list doesn't matter for most of you (I, like most derm residents, was happy just to match) but I'm interested in seeing what the newly matched think before and after they open their envelope/email.

We can even open it up to candidates who matched in previous years.

Last year, I was pretty sure I was going to go to my No. 4 or 5, but I ended up matching at my number 1.
 
The title probably explains it, but considering it is match day eve, how far down your rank list do you think you'll go?

I know that where you go on your list doesn't matter for most of you (I, like most derm residents, was happy just to match) but I'm interested in seeing what the newly matched think before and after they open their envelope/email.

We can even open it up to candidates who matched in previous years.

Last year, I was pretty sure I was going to go to my No. 4 or 5, but I ended up matching at my number 1.

i think i'm gonna get my #3... 🙄
 
This is fun! I think I am going to get my #5 or below. But I'm going to be happy anywhere. 😀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad