How far is everyone in the application process?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rxcrazy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi. I was just wondering how far everyone is in their pharmcas and supplemental applications and how much time they spend on it everyday. I haven't gotten very far and I am still working on my PS. I'm worried I won't get done on time! :eek:

Members don't see this ad.

rxcrazy said:
Hi. I was just wondering how far everyone is in their pharmcas and supplemental applications and how much time they spend on it everyday. I haven't gotten very far and I am still working on my PS. I'm worried I won't get done on time! :eek:

I'm still entering my coursework, which is more boring than hell. I have an idea about what I plan to do with the PS.

I've submitted my Pharmcas, but still working on secondaries. The essay topics on my secondaries are painful! I only have a couple of hours on the weekends to work on them, so I'm trying to prioritize by a) whether they have rolling admissions and b) how much I want to go there.

Members don't see this ad :)
i'm about to start this weekend and also start preparing for the PCAT

My school stresses students to be early, plus I'm applying early admission. I finished this past Monday...thank goodness! :cool: