How far will this get me?

Started by ciestar
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I will just give the run down now:
-Bachelors of Science in Biology from Penn State
-cGPA 3.71
-sGPA 3.84

Active involvement in Alpha Epsilon Delta Honor Society
Student marshal at graduation ceremony

Volunteerism within the Red Cross (not much, 6 hours maybe?)
200 hours of clinical care experience in hospitals and nursing homes
I've been working in a pharmacy for a long time and probably have close to 1000 hours doing that with CVS and Target
PTCB certified

I took my PCATs today and got an 89 preliminary score.

What else should I do? What are some good schools with those credentials?

You can safely apply to high tier and mid tier schools.