• The site has been updated!

If you see any bugs, please report them in this thread.

how far would you study pharmacy?

About the Ads

Zjodak

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Dec 21, 2006
Status (Visible)
Get a PhD with student loans if you have to. You can pay back the money later on when you have a stable job. Just make sure this is what you want to do with your life before you commit to it.

bsmspharmd

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 10, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
often times master's degrees in the sciences pay for themselves. I'm in a master's program right now that not only pays for my tuition, but pays me to not work anywhere else. It's like a really crappily paying full time-plus job that sucks all of the life out of you, and leaves you an empty shell of a human with nothing to show for your efforts but a piece of paper that says that you're as knowledgable as a BS with two years work experience. but yeah....

Do they even have MS and PhD degrees in pharmacy?

Dr.Biassi

10+ Year Member
Sep 22, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Post Doc
often times master's degrees in the sciences pay for themselves. I'm in a master's program right now that not only pays for my tuition, but pays me to not work anywhere else. It's like a really crappily paying full time-plus job that sucks all of the life out of you, and leaves you an empty shell of a human with nothing to show for your efforts but a piece of paper that says that you're as knowledgable as a BS with two years work experience. but yeah....

Do they even have MS and PhD degrees in pharmacy?

They do have MS and PhD in Pharmaceutical sciences, pharmacology, medicinal Chemistry..... Those are also part of pharmacy

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.