how fast do pre-dec interviews get filled up??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rav4182

Another Brick In the Wall
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm looking all over this forum and it seems that those who had their mailing dates 7/20 or sooner are getting interview invites all over from september to november already.

I'm starting to get worried. i e-submitted my app 6/15, but due to some transcript discrepancies my mailing date wasn't till 7/30. here is what i got from all of my schools so far:

i know most schools fill the majority of there spots based on the pre-dec interviews.
how fast do pre-dec interviews fill up? is a 7/30 mailing date not considered early anymore???

tufts: nothing
temple:nothing
michigan: nothing
UF: nothing
USC: nothing
Pitt: nothing
Maryland: confirmation email
Colum: confirmation email
Nyu: confirmation email
Nova: secondary completed
MWU: secondary completed
ASDOH: secondary completed

Members don't see this ad.

Tufts and Temple are taking their time. Temple hasn't responded to anyone and it seems like Tufts began e-mailing applicants not too long ago.

temple sent out secondary app + fee for the first mailing group. my mailing date was 7/2 and i just received an email from them.

Members don't see this ad :)
does anyone have info on other schools besides temple/tufts???

does anyone have info on other schools besides temple/tufts???

michigan cashed my check a few weeks ago but I still haven't gotten anything from them

pitt sent me an email on friday stating they won't really be in contact about anything until september

Yeah unfortunately the most important date is the mailing one. Late July isn't too bad though assuming LORs and DATs are taken care of. You still have a shot at pre-Dec interviews.