How fast was your verification process?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

How fast was your verification process?

• Total voters

PAPERCLIP_DPT

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Verification process as in after you submitted your application (with everything received already), how long did it take PTCAS to verify your coursework and grades?

I have been following the forums and know that people who submitted in July were initially backed up since PTCAS seemed to be having problems, therefore it took longer than normal. But for people who submitted in August (and the upcoming months after / I will keep this poll open), how long did it take to get it verified?

Members don't see this ad.

Less than 7 days is the norm!? Why did mine take 2 weeks? 8/3 to 8/26.

mine took 3 days ( submitted 8/3 and verified 8/7) but I did also secure copies of my official transcripts to make sure I entered them in PTCAS exactly as they appeared on the official transcript

Members don't see this ad :)
It took 3 days for PTCAS to verify my info as well (submitted 8/31 and verified 9/3). I hope this helps! Good luck!

Literally took them two days. I submitted Friday night (8/31) and woke up on Monday (9/3) with an email stating that it was verified. I was in shock at how fast it was tbh.