How full is Case?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tiny

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was put on hold at Case after my interview in December. I'm waiting for the 3rd round at the end of February. Does anyone know if there are many spots left at Case still? Thanks :)

Members don't see this ad.

I was put on hold at Case after my interview in December. I'm waiting for the 3rd round at the end of February. Does anyone know if there are many spots left at Case still? Thanks :)

I know Mr. Dalsky is being very careful this year not to send out more invites than seats available. Last year they had abit of a fiasco, so this year they are moving slow and deliberate.

Dec 1st they mailed out exactly 70 invites. I'm assuming in January they mailed out the same number of invites as the number of declined invitations they received back.

The only way to really know at this point is to call the school. I'm sure Mr. Dalsky would give you the details of the situation if you called or emailed him.

I'm still on hold there, but if I get an invite I'll be declining it. Good luck to you.