uofandy18

10+ Year Member
Nov 12, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Does anyone know about how full USC us at this point? I know they interview until pretty late in April, but I was just wondering how full their class is now? Thanks for your help.

About the Ads

kflinstone

10+ Year Member
Jun 9, 2005
So Cal
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
OMG, they're so slow... are they still sending out interview invitation
letters?

They told me that they're reviewing my app and if I am granted an interview they will tell me mid march or april. I hope earlier though.

Cymbidium

Awesome.
10+ Year Member
Nov 11, 2006
SoCal
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
They're 40% full and send out invites through early April - interview through the end of April. I called and asked.

JeanetteYu

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 4, 2005
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
They're 40% full and send out invites through early April - interview through the end of April. I called and asked.

I basically got the same message when I called except I was told it was half full. Theyre looking for students with 3.2+ sgpa/gpa and 20+ dats for interview.

kflinstone

10+ Year Member
Jun 9, 2005
So Cal
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
I basically got the same message when I called except I was told it was half full. Theyre looking for students with 3.2+ sgpa/gpa and 20+ dats for interview.

Hey Jeanette, thanks for the info. About the 3.2+ and 20+, did the office tell you that? Thanks

blankguy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 11, 2003
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student

Is that a strict cutoff or are they just throwing those numbers around as a loose guideline for the candidates they want to interview but are willing to bend the rules here and there?

Cymbidium

Awesome.
10+ Year Member
Nov 11, 2006
SoCal
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Their strict minimum cutoff for any portion of the DAT is 15. That's what they told me - the GPA's that JeannetteYu posted are about what they told me too.

JeanetteYu

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 4, 2005
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Hey Jeanette, thanks for the info. About the 3.2+ and 20+, did the office tell you that? Thanks

I called and asked what they basically considered competitive and what I was told is that they're looking for students with those stats for interview.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.