Quantcast

How full is USC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

uofandy18

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Does anyone know about how full USC us at this point? I know they interview until pretty late in April, but I was just wondering how full their class is now? Thanks for your help.

kflinstone

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
OMG, they're so slow... are they still sending out interview invitation
letters?

They told me that they're reviewing my app and if I am granted an interview they will tell me mid march or april. I hope earlier though.

Cymbidium

Awesome.
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
They're 40% full and send out invites through early April - interview through the end of April. I called and asked.

JeanetteYu

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
They're 40% full and send out invites through early April - interview through the end of April. I called and asked.

I basically got the same message when I called except I was told it was half full. Theyre looking for students with 3.2+ sgpa/gpa and 20+ dats for interview.

kflinstone

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I basically got the same message when I called except I was told it was half full. Theyre looking for students with 3.2+ sgpa/gpa and 20+ dats for interview.

Hey Jeanette, thanks for the info. About the 3.2+ and 20+, did the office tell you that? Thanks

blankguy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Is that a strict cutoff or are they just throwing those numbers around as a loose guideline for the candidates they want to interview but are willing to bend the rules here and there?

Cymbidium

Awesome.
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Their strict minimum cutoff for any portion of the DAT is 15. That's what they told me - the GPA's that JeannetteYu posted are about what they told me too.

JeanetteYu

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Jeanette, thanks for the info. About the 3.2+ and 20+, did the office tell you that? Thanks

I called and asked what they basically considered competitive and what I was told is that they're looking for students with those stats for interview.