how good is combank, really?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

oreosandsake

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
seems like all half the people that post regarding this question bank are trying really hard to sell it...

anyone use this thing and took comlex 2?

Members don't see this ad.

i haven't taken the test...but i've been using it for a week and i like it. i picked it over usmle world using the logic that i'm taking the comlex...not the usmle...so it made more sense to use combank. the questions are short like i saw on step 1 and it's nice to review omm in a way other than the green book. $70 is cheaper than $110 too.

the self promoting and fake posting they've been doing was the biggest thing keeping me from buying it. that kind of dishonesty makes me question the integrity of the people running combank and the legitimacy of their product. so far i think i made a good decision...but i hate rewarding that way of doing things.

Last edited:
I don't know anyone who has raved about the COMBANK in the same way people discuss USMLEWORLD. No one has stated that COMBANK can be used as a stand-alone source for example so I don't know where your comments stem from. People have simply stated that it's another source that can be used. I wish the producers of the COMBANK would read this forum. There are only 855 questions compared to 2300 questions for USMLEWORLD. The COMBANK really needs to step up and acquire more questions. I don't think it's great especially when compared to USMLEWORLD. However, the reality is there nothing else like it that is available. Unfortunatelly, we don't have a lot of choices when it comes to COMLEX question banks. Even Kaplan has a COMLEX I q-bank but no one aside from COMBANK makes a COMLEX II question bank.

Last edited: