How hard is it for a pharmacist to find a job?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think I have all the info I need. I want to have a final answer. If you are willing to relocate anywhere suburban or urban (preferably not rural), how long does it take to find a job (with and without a residency)?
 
I think I have all the info I need. I want to have a final answer. If you are willing to relocate anywhere suburban or urban (preferably not rural), how long does it take to find a job (with and without a residency)?

On average 48 days 3 hours 11 minutes and 32 seconds without a residency
Around 42 days 14 hours 8 minutes and 36 seconds with residency

Add 6 months to these numbers if you are not bright enough (or are "too busy") to google the tuition of a school.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think I have all the info I need. I want to have a final answer. If you are willing to relocate anywhere suburban or urban (preferably not rural), how long does it take to find a job (with and without a residency)?

Possibly never, due to the job market saturation. There will probably be a portion of pharmacists who will end up in low-paying positions that once only required a high school diploma.