Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I start residency on 6/23, and I have one mandatory day on 6/16. This gives me a 3 week scheduling window. However, I understand that I cannot schedule Step 3 until after I have graduated (5/30). I have no idea how long it takes to schedule the exam and whether or not all my school stuff will be processed by then.
I absolutely don't mind studying for Step 3 in May, but I don't want to study and then find out that I won't be able to take the test in June.
So the question is: how feasible is it for me to schedule my Step 3 between 6/1 and 6/20?
I absolutely don't mind studying for Step 3 in May, but I don't want to study and then find out that I won't be able to take the test in June.
So the question is: how feasible is it for me to schedule my Step 3 between 6/1 and 6/20?