DRAGON

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2005
20
0
Status
Pre-Dental
Letters, calls, or emails? They will not give out any info over the phone.
 

Dutchboy

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2005
534
2
Status
Resident [Any Field]
DRAGON said:
Letters, calls, or emails? They will not give out any info over the phone.
They are my last chance for a first round acceptance. I wish they would just put me out of my misery!
 

DRAGON

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2005
20
0
Status
Pre-Dental
I know that a few people have posted that they are in. They must live close to the school to have recieved a letter already. Maybe we will hear by Sat. or Mon. Good luck.
 
About the Ads

Dutchboy

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2005
534
2
Status
Resident [Any Field]
DRAGON said:
I know that a few people have posted that they are in. They must live close to the school to have recieved a letter already. Maybe we will hear by Sat. or Mon. Good luck.
Man, I sure hope so! Untill then all we can do is wait and pull our hair out.
 

DRAGON

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2005
20
0
Status
Pre-Dental
Just take a XANAX and get some sleep. It will be better when you wake up
 

Sk8aBull

Should be Studying...
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 15, 2004
180
0
FL
Visit site
Status
Dental Student
I received a certified letter on Dec. 1st, it was postmarked Nov. 29th. :D
 

cowsgomoo

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 9, 2004
684
0
Alpharetta, GA
Status
Got mine yesterday via certified mail. It’s a small envelope so don’t freak out thinking it’s a rejection like I did. :scared: :scared:
 

DentalNerd

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 26, 2005
118
0
Status
Pre-Dental
cowsgomoo said:
Got mine yesterday via certified mail. It’s a small envelope so don’t freak out thinking it’s a rejection like I did. :scared: :scared:
Is a signature required for "certified" mail? I wonder if someone has to be home.
 

cowsgomoo

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 9, 2004
684
0
Alpharetta, GA
Status
DentalNerd said:
Is a signature required for "certified" mail? I wonder if someone has to be home.
Signature is required. I had missed the mailman so I had to go pick it up.
 

gator1210

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 12, 2005
179
1
Status
cowsgomoo said:
Signature is required. I had missed the mailman so I had to go pick it up.

yep got one certified mail..Thats how they do it
 

DRAGON

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2005
20
0
Status
Pre-Dental
So does that put us Mountain West people overdue, or getting our letters Monday?
 

cowsgomoo

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 9, 2004
684
0
Alpharetta, GA
Status
DRAGON said:
So does that put us Mountain West people overdue, or getting our letters Monday?
Yeah you guys should hear by Monday. Good luck!! :thumbup: :thumbup:
 

DRAGON

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2005
20
0
Status
Pre-Dental
Here's hoping, congratulations to you that got in. Are you going to attend?
 

cowsgomoo

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 9, 2004
684
0
Alpharetta, GA
Status
DRAGON said:
Here's hoping, congratulations to you that got in. Are you going to attend?
I have not decided yet. Still waitng on some more acceptances.
 
About the Ads