How has the PCAT Changed since 2012?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lavenderhearts

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello other pre-pharmers,

I just really made up my mind that I am passionate about pharmacy and want to be a pharmacist. I plan on reentering college Fall 2017 and finishing my degree in chemistry, while applying to pharmacy school. The last time I was in school want in 2012 and the PCAT had just added biochemistry to the mix. I will be taking the PCAT July of 2017. Also, is it still 37 seconds per question? Is the PCAT hard as the MCAT now? Please update me on the PCAT.

I really appreciate all participation.