How have you grown the most this year?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted1051626

As I'm finishing up my first year, I realized I came a long way in my personal development. I'm curious to see how med school has shaped you during your first year and beyond.

I'll go first....I learned a few things: how neurotic and cringy I was, how to stop caring about how I stack up to others, and that I'm fortunate to be doing exactly what I want to do.

Members don't see this ad.

As I'm finishing up my first year, I realized I came a long way in my personal development. I'm curious to see how med school has shaped you during your first year and beyond.

I'll go first....I learned a few things: how neurotic and cringy I was, how to stop caring about how I stack up to others, and that I'm fortunate to be doing exactly what I want to do.
I taught myself how to touch type, which I had been meaning to do for a while. I also significantly improved my cooking skills. It's the little things that make me feel like a passable adult

I gave less shyts each year then ran out a few months ago

Reactions: 4 users