How have you grown the most this year?

Started by deleted1051626
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted1051626

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As I'm finishing up my first year, I realized I came a long way in my personal development. I'm curious to see how med school has shaped you during your first year and beyond.

I'll go first....I learned a few things: how neurotic and cringy I was, how to stop caring about how I stack up to others, and that I'm fortunate to be doing exactly what I want to do.
 
As I'm finishing up my first year, I realized I came a long way in my personal development. I'm curious to see how med school has shaped you during your first year and beyond.

I'll go first....I learned a few things: how neurotic and cringy I was, how to stop caring about how I stack up to others, and that I'm fortunate to be doing exactly what I want to do.
I taught myself how to touch type, which I had been meaning to do for a while. I also significantly improved my cooking skills. It's the little things that make me feel like a passable adult