how honest in interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your name describes your mentality pretty well.."Kid" You are the biggest tool box on this forum. 5 minutes might be a little odd but at least he's not an ***hole like you. wanker.

You just called me a tool box...? The american terminology is just "tool", which you obviously are. I have not been an ******* at all. You need to check yourself and research his old posts and EVERYONE else that agrees with me, if not even more deeply how idiotic he is. My mentallity? You are the one that just posted that thread about your "pen....cile", that describes your mentality pretty well. Douche bag.

What the hell is a pencile anyway???

Members don't see this ad.

You just called me a tool box...? The american terminology is just "tool", which you obviously are. I have not been an ******* at all. You need to check yourself and research his old posts and EVERYONE else that agrees with me, if not even more deeply how idiotic he is. My mentallity? You are the one that just posted that thread about your "pen....cile", that describes your mentality pretty well. Douche bag.

I love how defensive and whiny you are always are. No, I don't spend all day reading everyone's old posts for past spelling errors like you tool box.

Yeah, I have FUN on this site. I try and make people laugh. I 'm not here to make foreign students feel bad about their ****ing grammar like you butt pirate.

And, I don't care about 5 minutes, you are the massive tool here. Why don't you change your name to ToolBoxKId cause that's what you are. Btw, how's my spelling Bizzatch?

I love how defensive and whiny you are always are. No, I don't spend all day reading everyone's old posts for past spelling errors like you tool box.

Yeah, I have FUN on this site. I try and make people laugh. I 'm not here to make foreign students feel bad about their ****ing grammar like you butt pirate.

And, I don't care about 5 minutes, you are the massive tool here. Why don't you change your name to ToolBoxKId cause that's what you are. Btw, how's my spelling Bizzatch?

Sounds like you are the sensitive one on here. I have no problem having learning discussions with others. I have plenty of fun joking with others on this board. Seems like you and 5minutes are the only dip****s on this board. Everyone else is fun to mess around with and I have no issues with anyone else.

Foreign? Who gives a **** if he's foreign. Myself and EVERYONE else has an issue with his lies. Read his old posts **** ****.

Atticus27?? What kind of idiotic name is that. 27 must stand for your IQ you ass clown.

Members don't see this ad :)
Sounds like you are the sensitive one on here. I have no problem having learning discussions with others. I have plenty of fun joking with others on this board. Seems like you and 5minutes are the only dip****s on this board. Everyone else is fun to mess around with and I have no issues with anyone else.

Foreign? Who gives a **** if he's foreign. Myself and EVERYONE else has an issue with his lies. Read his old posts **** ****.

Atticus27?? What kind of idiotic name is that. 27 must stand for your IQ you ass clown.
:eek: I guess this is the reason why you have not got any interview yet.

Hahahahah. This **** is hilarious. I've been laughing my ass off for like 10 minutes.

How are you supposed to answer the 40k question? It almost sounds like a trap question. If you say you would still do it, you're fake but if you say you wouldn't, you're all about the money. :confused:

I'd be honest about it, I'd say that I wouldn't do it if pharmacists only made $40K because, first of all, the whole point is to have a job you like and get paid well for the work you do.

There are things I'd rather be than a pharmacist, but they are pretty crappy in pay.

PS: A+ for hijacking the thread.

Last edited:
There's no fancy cars or fancy houses in my future. Just peace of mind. I'm coming at this from receiving a lot of education for a job that was at times intrinsically rewarding but not one that I could support myself and children on. I am amazed about the complaints that pharmacists have about their jobs. I think I will be the happiest pharmacist alive. There are so many incredible opportunities in this field right now. I have worked jobs with horrible working conditions and horrible pay. And I had student loans to pay off! I'm not coming at this as a 20 year old that just wants a new BMW.

This sounds like it would be a good response with a little modification. It seems very real (being yourself) and yet thoughtful.

OP probably has enough info at this point and given the likelihood of future threadjacking, I'll close the thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.