How I got into dental school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eson

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well, I thought I would post this here for those who don't really have stellar stats and want to make it into dental school.

Myself, I am a 2.6 GPA and scored 15 on the DAT. But I'm in! In like flynn, baby!

Also, maybe somebody can sticky this to help some of the other less fortunates out, hmm? :)

Ready? Ok, here goes:

1. LIE. Yes, you have to lie through your teeth on your application if you want any of these schools to take you seriously. Myself, I told them that I owned and managed a multi-million dollar oil business in Colorado. I'm sure this helped. :thumbup:

2. CHEAT. Yes, you are going to have to cheat a little if you want a decent score on the DAT and are too lazy to study. I paid some nerd $50 beforehand, and he gave me quite a few answers. Matter of fact, I think most of the answers I got right were his. :cool:

3. BRIBE. Don't think the schools are money motivated? Think again. My dad personally donated $50k to my school of choice before the interview.

Well, there you have it. I hope this little tutorial helped out some people. Good luck and see you in dental school! Class of 2013, baby!

:hardy:

Members don't see this ad.

Haha. Wow. Good one troll. You and your life is so pathetic I can't help but LMAO. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.