How I passed BASIC

Started by mavsfanMD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mavsfanMD

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Background: Went to American allopathic school, got 235 step 1, 237 step 2. Did terrible on ITE both years. 27th percentile both years I think.
Having a global pandemic to give me more time helped. I did TrueLearn a couple times. Made flash cards on a good amount of things. Really tried to have equations and minutiae down cold. Also printed out the exam content outline on ABA website. I used ANKI a bit at first too. I don't think you need to read an entire textbook to pass, but it's certainly helpful and you should at some point.
 
Last edited: