how imp is DAT achiever???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mouthcracker

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello all
Just wanted to make sure that I have enough material to study...for DAT
I bought Kaplan blue book, barrons DAT and Top score...
some of my friends recommended DAT achiever...
WHat everybody thinks about that?

I am also taking KAplan classes next month..

Members don't see this ad.

mouthcracker said:
hello all
Just wanted to make sure that I have enough material to study...for DAT
I bought Kaplan blue book, barrons DAT and Top score...
some of my friends recommended DAT achiever...
WHat everybody thinks about that?

I am also taking KAplan classes next month..
you spend so much money on all this stuff. So spend 50 $ more, you will not regret it. But do not pay attention to the scores you get

kaplan blue book, topscore, kaplan DAT class... you should toss that barron's book though. well, at least burn all of the pages except for the PAT part. otherwise, you're set

Members don't see this ad :)
I think DAT acheiver is an invaluable study tool. I hear it is harder than the real deal and I'll find out next month. Their PAT is ridiculous in my opinion, very difficult but excellent practice. Plus, the guy Raymond that you will buy it from is very nice and helpful.

just wondering...for those who already purchased it...
how long do you have to wait from the time you buy it and until you get the software...
went to their website...and didnt' really know :confused: how to purchase it... you gotta download some program first....or something like that...
thanks!

futuredentist23 said:
just wondering...for those who already purchased it...
how long do you have to wait from the time you buy it and until you get the software...
went to their website...and didnt' really know :confused: how to purchase it... you gotta download some program first....or something like that...
thanks!

I got my key in less than 20 minutes through email, that being ordering at midnite EST (surprised!). I also understand from my friend that the owner is truly helpful and trustworthy. If you call him with some questions on the tests, he will tell you the right things to do plus giving you some further advices/tips on that. I actually happened to be paying him twice (don't really know how I eneded up doing that), but before I even realized that, he'd already refunded the duplicate amount to my visa. :thumbup:

The following link from the website should be pretty starightforward and explanatory, but if you're still confused how to order it, I would suggest that you contact the owner for help then:

http://www.3tquest.com/Download/Procedure.htm