Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi I'm a MS1 and was thinking about going into the ortho route.
I was wondering how important pre-clinical grades are to matching... I know COMLEX and LORs are more important, but do pre-clinical grades carry a lot of weight? As well as honors association, having the requirements to join this, does that also influence matching into orthopedics?
I have looked a lot on this site but could not find a concrete answer currently. Just a little confused.
Thanks.
I was wondering how important pre-clinical grades are to matching... I know COMLEX and LORs are more important, but do pre-clinical grades carry a lot of weight? As well as honors association, having the requirements to join this, does that also influence matching into orthopedics?
I have looked a lot on this site but could not find a concrete answer currently. Just a little confused.
Thanks.