How is Depaul University for Pre-med?

hublot

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone majoring in bio there? Would love some insight on the courses there.

Members don't see this ad.

DePaul is a good school. Don’t know much about their science programs. I don’t think I’ve ever known anyone who went to DePaul for sciences(arts and business mostly). Ask the science program the number of premed and the success rate for acceptance to med school. They have that info. Have you looked at UIC or LOYOLA? They both have sound premed programs and they both have med schools.

DePaul is a good school. Don’t know much about their science programs. I don’t think I’ve ever known anyone who went to DePaul for sciences(arts and business mostly). Ask the science program the number of premed and the success rate for acceptance to med school. They have that info. Have you looked at UIC or LOYOLA? They both have sound premed programs and they both have med schools.

Thank you for some feedback! I wasn’t a fan of loyola. Depaul just seems like I can knock my prerequisites out and do well. I will definitely ask them all those questions. That accelerated program they offer really interests me.