How is everyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Weirdy

Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Last interview tomorrow.

Can't believe less than a year ago I was scouring the 2015/2016 thread and wondering if I'd even get the bare minimum on the mcat.

Will be nice to finally focus only on work and school but it's a little bittersweet. A lot of the candidates I've met during interviews were extremely intelligent and very down to earth.

How's everyone doing? Current applicants? Future applicants? First years?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
You're on the tail end of applying and I'm at the beginning! Applied last week, four interviews so far, and waiting to hear from the rest of the schools. I interview at Kent in 11 days. Super nervous but also excited to get going!

Reactions: 4 users
I just got back home from a week of interviewing. Definitely bittersweet to be home and starting to get back into the groove of things. Just anxious to know what the outcome will be. Feeling very optimistic though.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Can't wait for it to (finally) be my turn!
Congrats to you all!

Reactions: 1 user
waiting on my mcat score I'll know Oct 12th.

Twiddling my thumbs for the past week for transcripts to arrive at AACPMAS...

Last interview tomorrow.

Can't believe less than a year ago I was scouring the 2015/2016 thread and wondering if I'd even get the bare minimum on the mcat.

Will be nice to finally focus only on work and school but it's a little bittersweet. A lot of the candidates I've met during interviews were extremely intelligent and very down to earth.

How's everyone doing? Current applicants? Future applicants? First years?

When I interviewed at NYCPM I immediately clicked with another applicant interviewing with me that day. I secretly hoped he would make in along with me, just not in place of me lol. I was pleasantly surprised to see him at orientation and he's been one of my closest buddies in pod school.

I'm hoping to apply this cycle, but I'm still working on shadowing and recommendation letters. I think I will be submitting my application in December so that this semester's grades can be included in my GPA calculations... getting antsy though.

I'm so jealous that you're already done with interviews! I hope they went well for you. Fingers crossed that I will get some interview invites when my time comes as well!

Reactions: 1 users
I'm hoping to apply this cycle, but I'm still working on shadowing and recommendation letters. I think I will be submitting my application in December so that this semester's grades can be included in my GPA calculations... getting antsy though.

I'm so jealous that you're already done with interviews! I hope they went well for you. Fingers crossed that I will get some interview invites when my time comes as well!

All in due time.

Was in your spot last year so I know how you feel.

Reactions: 1 users
Received my acceptance email to CSPM last night. 2 more interviews to go.

Which one were you gunning for?

Also got mine last night. Thank God.

Idk. Haven't finished my interviews. Probably whoever gives me the most scholarships.

Reactions: 1 user