How is prereq gpa calculated?

Started by Letrie
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Letrie

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

So the pharmacy school I want to go to told me they calculate their own prereq gpa. I was wondering how that would work when more than one course could fit the prereq. Would the highest grade be taken? Basically for a lot of the easier classes, I have AP credit for, but I also took them and got a grade. Would the grade show or would the ap credit show?

Thanks
 
Hi,

So the pharmacy school I want to go to told me they calculate their own prereq gpa. I was wondering how that would work when more than one course could fit the prereq. Would the highest grade be taken? Basically for a lot of the easier classes, I have AP credit for, but I also took them and got a grade. Would the grade show or would the ap credit show?

Thanks

Depends which school?


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile