Step III How is Step 3 scored?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

doctorlarry

Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I haven't found out how the Step3 is scored. What constitutes a passing score on the multiple choice items and the CCS portion. Is CCS a percentage of the entire score? How does it work?

Thanks in advance.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Doctorlarry,

we are on the same path again 🙂 I heard that it's 20-25% too although I was not able to find an official source to cofirm...will be taking it next week, wish me luck....I really hope the damn CCS cases don't count for more than 25% :scared:

K
 
kima said:
Hey Doctorlarry,

we are on the same path again 🙂 I heard that it's 20-25% too although I was not able to find an official source to cofirm...will be taking it next week, wish me luck....I really hope the damn CCS cases don't count for more than 25% :scared:

K

Hello there Kima! Thank you for the info and good luck on the exam. Please feel free to PM me about your experience if you can. Otherwise, enjoy Emory!