How late can I push back the MCAT

Started by tle1093
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tle1093

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took the May 27th MCAT but ended up voiding it due to energy issue/ lack of confidence. I just signed up for the June 13th exam, but I don't know if this is a good idea or not...

I'm planning on applying this cycle. How late can I push back this MCAT thing? July? August? I heard it's very important to get your primaries before July. This June 13th MCAT isn't going to make it already. I just hope that it wouldn't be that late. If time wasn't an issue, I'd gladly sign up for a July test.