How late is late?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

predent1112

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys! im going to be submitting my aadsas application in mid july. Is that considered kind of late?

Members don't see this ad.

Not really, unless things take forever after that to verify, ie.) grades, transcripts, LOR's

my transcripts have already been received and are being verified right now and my LORs will be sent electronically next week. I'm just trying to finish up my personal statement, and once that's done, i'll be ready to submit. I just wanted to make sure i wasn't running too late. thanks for the reply.

my transcripts have already been received and are being verified right now and my LORs will be sent electronically next week. I'm just trying to finish up my personal statement, and once that's done, i'll be ready to submit. I just wanted to make sure i wasn't running too late. thanks for the reply.

Your transcripts won't be verified until after you e-submit. even if you submit in mid-july, it's not considered late.