How Late Is Ok - Please Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

predentalfinanc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Is July to late to apply for 2009 admission? Is there that big of a benefit in applying in June?

The reason I ask is that I want to study for two months in the summer before taking the DAT, which means I will be taking the DAT June 31...

is it worth a higher score to wait that extra month? Is it that big of a deal to apply as soon as its available?

I live in Georgia if that is relevent. My GPA at the time of admission will likely be a 3.67...

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

You're fine taking the DAT at the end of June, however you should still fill out and submit your AADSAS application in May.
This question has been asked a hundred times, do a search for more responses.

You will be okay submitting your AADAS app in July so long as you have average credentials. Of course you won't know if you do until July 30th. So it may be a good idea to submit it as early as possible. May is good, but early June is also fine. IIRC, this past year the first round of mailing was not until mid June, so having the application in early June was still "first round".

-Cyrus